Saturday, October 20, 2007
Survey 1
1. When is the last time you actually hung out with your #1?
hung out with him was maybe Thursday night. i've seen him since then but he did his thing and I did mine.
2. Whats bothering you right now?
Why am I having these stomach problems and will the dr even be able to do anything about it?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
absolutely!
4. What is in your wallet?
lots of cards, maybe one dollar
5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
it's some mountain and lake scene that came on the computer
6. Wallpaper on your cell phone?
a cool painting of some houses
7. Next time you will hug someone?
tonight, unless my dog counts... then in about 2 hours when I pick him up from grooming
8. Where was your default picture taken?
at my parents'
9. Last phone call received and made?
received: Alex from work
made: Alex to ask him to find Baxter's shot records
10. Doing this weekend?
super cleaning the house and getting ready for our trip next weekend
11. What are you wearing?
memphis zoo shirt light green pants sunglasses and chacos
12. Missing anyone?
my friends!! making new ones has been difficult
13. If you could have one person with you right now who would it be?
I'm actually enjoying the alone time, but I'd love to hang out with a familiar face in a few hours
14. Ever done something you said you wouldn't do?
totally
15. Have you ever kissed anyone named Jess?
nope
16. What do you smell like?
lol... not bad but not anything great either
17. Eating?
nothing
18. Have you hit someone?
yes
19. Do you believe in a soul mate?
no... maybe?
20. What do you wear to bed?
does anyone really want to know? a sleeveless shirt and shorts
21. Are you happy?
ehh... so so
22. Do you burn easily in the sun?
for sure, but right now I am very tan for me b/c of work. I spend about and hour and a half outside everyday
23. Have you ever been gambling?
with quarters at a family get together
24. What is your dream car?
one that works, is smallish, and is under warranty
25. What did you do last weekend?
house chores, visited a friend, took Baxter to a "play date", grocery shopping, went to church, had a date with hubby for lunch, finished moving out of my parents, and unexpectedly went to SNAC at my parents
26. Who do you miss most?
didn't you ask this?
27. What are you going to do after this?
picking up Baxter
28. Last IM?
I think it was Courtney
29. Fav. colors?
green and pink
30. Fav. hobby?
reading books and blogs
31. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my sisters are 10 years younger than I am)
32. How good is your eyesight?
normal
33.Who are you currently mad at?
maybe frustrated with some people I work with but not mad at anyone
34. What was the last thing you drank?
water
35. Whose house did you go to last?
parents' last Sunday
36. Who was the last person you visited?
again... my parents.
37. Do you like someone right now?
in THAT way? oh yeah
38. Do you have a chance with them?
i'd hope so
39. What do you wear more: shorts, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?
casual slacks
40. What phrase/word do you use the most?
down! to baxter
41. Name three drinks you drank today?
water I've only been up for a few hours
42. What is your dream?
43. Ever broken a promise?
I'm sure I have
44. What have you learned recently?
45. Are you excited for school?
lol
46. Favorite shoes?
my suede rocket dogs that I've worn for almost 3 years now. I own 2 pairs. b/c of work I wear my chacos most frequently
47. Do you pee sitting up or down?
gross!
48. Where do you work?
a daycare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment