Friday, October 31, 2008
Another story about my little ones
A few weeks ago I cut my hand by doing something really stupid. My kids kept asking what happened and I was just vague and said I got a booboo. My two main reasons for this were 1)not encourage them to do stupid things and 2)they always want to throw me off track during a lesson and would ask me about it when we were busy. I finally decided to tell them when they asked during a break. I told them the whole thing ending with "...I tried to pull the mulch out with just my bare hands and was cut by the blade." I could see the wheels turning in his head as I told him the story. He replied, in all seriousness, "Mrs. Guerra! I didn't know you used to be a bear!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment