I think this is the longest I've lasted on a Bible reading program that begins at the new year. Most plans have you reading a few chapters from 4 different books at a time every single day of the coming year. Augh!! This is too much for me.
I found a great plan that has me in Genesis and Psalms for now. I read several chapters of Gen. and only 1 Psalm a day. Here's the great part: They plan for you to read only 25 days a month!!! This gives you time to reflect or catch up. (Guess which one I've done more of?)
Here are reading plans. Alex and I are using the Book-at-a-Time plan.
Another thing that is helping me keep up is that I found a site that'll read the passages to me. We use ESV. (I just switched over a few months ago from NASB.)
I hope this is helpful for you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment