Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dental Again!!

I wrote Dr.Ellie. I don't know why... I guess for giving me some hope with my teeth. She actually replied just hours after she got my message. She's a practicing dentist and she had time to e-mail me?!? My own dentist can't even get to cleaning my teeth (which he gets paid to do!!!) for several weeks. This lady got not money from me.

My message:

Subject: (required)
Progress

Message:
Thank you for this information. I heard of your site through tammysrecipes.com. I have been very dissatisfied with my dental care for 10+ years now, but wasn't sure what to do about it. I've needed multiple fillings each time I've visited the dentist and I have taken better care of my teeth than anyone I know (or at least thought that.) I thought there was no hope for me and I had just inherited bad teeth. (In reality, I did inherit gastronomic/acid issues that I now realize are hurting my teeth.) So all this information has been very refreshing, but seemed too good to be true. I've been on the system for 2 weeks but added xylitol only a week ago. When I gave my mouth a "deep cleaning" with a water pick this week, I noticed that there was no bleeding at all from my gums (I usually have at least a little.) This really excites me b/c it's the first measurable progress from using the system. I'm so excited that it seems to be working and am more hopeful about my teeth. Thank you again, Crystal

Hi Crystal,
Believe- this IS gong to work!
I was a dentist working with disabled patients for years - they could not floss and they needed help.
We developed this system over hours and hours of interviews - those with good teeth and those with bad: we asked what toothpaste they used, what they ate, what other conditions may have contributed to their good/ bad teeth.
We could not afford a clinical study - but this interview system went on for years.
Slowly we saw a pattern and then we started putting people with bad teeth on the rinses that those with good teeth were using. It was miraculous how quickly we saw a difference.
I have recommended this system to many people like yourself - they have worked so hard - but in circles.
You will not be disappointed - just make sure to pay close attention to getting the correct products at the store when you shop for replacements,
Using the wrong toothpaste can change the outcome - try to get the original anticavity ACT etc.
I really believe that Zellies mints and gum are great products and help you reach a good state quickly.
Good luck and let me have progress reports when you have time!
Word of caution - be careful with the Waterpik - especially if your gums seems to be staying nice and healthy - don't get too aggressive - it is a powerful machine!
Ellie

No comments: