Here are pictures of the model home that is the same floor plan as ours. I did a bad job at taking the pictures but it's better than nothing.
The only differences in this area are that we'll have limestone instead of brick and an all wood door instead of partial glass.
The view when you walk in.
This is what you see if you look to your left after entering.
One of the smaller bedrooms. I love the decor!
The secondary bathroom
We have two art niches... great...
Another bedroom
The dining room and part of the kitchen
The fireplace which is in the living room
a spot for a refrigerator
sink and dishwasher... our counters will be dark and the dishwasher black
dining/living view
entering the master bedroom

master bath

1 comment:
Nice! I'm happy for you guys. Can't wait to see your house when it's finished. I'd love to help pait (now that I have had some practice) :-)
Post a Comment