So I put a counter on my page and it happens to do a lot more than I expected. I just wanted to see if anyone read this or if I was just writing to myself. I honestly only expected it to count... but here it goes... I can log onto my the page and it'll tell me not only how many people have been on my page, BUT also the page they were on before, the city they accessed from, their operating system, their browser, and a few other things that I don't understand. Creepy right? This is the free type of service. Imagine what someone paying can get.
This will lead me to 1) clear out the internet saving thingamabober (the cache?) more and 2) to put comments on my friends' pages from now on. "I was here. I bet can figure out that I was here too. "
I had no clue things like this existed. Okay, maybe some clue... but this is for real????
No comments:
Post a Comment