I went to visit my family yesterday. My sisters are old and busy nowadays. They are still fun though. We got to go hang out at Chili's. My parents should start a blog of all the projects they do to keep us all updated. Every time I go there it seems they've added something new. This time they've expanded and remodeled the upstairs bathroom. If you want a huge house, theirs is for sale. They are ready to move. I also got to see my kids and co-workers from last year. I really liked that job... :)
I went there to get my car fixed. It will be a lot just so that I can open my door. Sad day. The next repair on the car is the a.c.-$$$$$$$$
I really like this color scheme and hope to use it somewhere in our house. It's just a dark grey and bright white trim. Our ceramic tile and laminate "tiles" are a mix of grey and pink. I'm getting really excited about the house and hope it all works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment