I'm kind of done with the CVS & Walgreens thing. It was fun while it lasted. I'd rather spend my time working on the yard right now.
Something had to give; I've been working out daily (until I hurt my knee and ankle gardening last Saturday) and trying to get my garden started. So there really isn't time for the bargain shopping. I did get another deal this week though.
I tried to repeat the Nexxus shampoo and conditioner deal I did a few weeks back. It's good until 3/21. Somehow it messed up, but the cashier was semi-nice about it. She went ahead and printed out the $10 ECB that the register didn't print on its own. I didn't know they could do that and I don't know what went wrong. I went back and checked the ads and I don't understand why it didn't work. I got the same thing as last time.
Well anyway, I spent $8 something out of pocket for 17.98 in products and they gave me a $10 ECB. I'm thinking about going back for the deal another time at a different store, b/c I don't want to run into that lady again.
No comments:
Post a Comment