Sunday, February 28, 2010

OaMC- update 3/ Day 2

My pepper burn kept me up until at least one this morning. I read that taking benadryl could help and I had tried everything else, so figured, why not? It worked. I woke up and it felt much better. The pain was totally gone sometime around 3 this afternoon. Let's hope this is a lesson I won't be needing ever again. ;)

I was able to work on a few more things this afternoon:

-browned 3 lbs of ground beef (that's the size of one of the funny looking rolls o'beef HEB sells) and divided them according to my meal plan for the next two weeks and saved some for the next recipe.
-made 10 brown bag burritos for Alex's lunches(I changed the recipe a bit to fit our preferences.)
-stewed some apples for a change in our lunch time raw apple routine

I enjoyed this little experiment. We'll see how useful it was over then next few days. I think I'll like that I don't have as much kitchen clean up on work days.

No comments: