Many of the popular bloggers start each month with a big cooking session to help make the coming month's meals simpler & less expensive. I'll try this out for the first time this weekend. I have a short list of things to work on:
-cook a pound of dry pinto beans (then make 1/2 of them refried beans)
-cook a pound of red beans (I use these for chili)
-make baked oatmeal for my breakfasts
1 comment:
I'll let you know how fun I thought it was later. I've been thinking about asking you if you'd want to get together and do OaMC, but I'm not ready to commit to a whole day of cooking and cleaning yet. There are websites and books dedicated to showing you how to make almost all of your meals for a month in one day. I'm still thinking it all over... :) What are your thoughts?
Post a Comment